December 26, 2009
Second, a great rundown of a "movement powered by mindlessness" by Dan Freeman:
- Who but the mindless can believe that government run health care will reduce costs and improve care while covering more people?
- Who but the mindless can believe that this President is now serious about reducing the deficit after shattering spending records during his first year?
- Who but the mindless can take seriously the sham “jobs summit” held by a President whose every policy is a lesson in job destruction?
- Who but the mindless can believe Obama’s lie that “Cash for Clunkers” which cost taxpayers $24,000 per car was successful?
- Who but the mindless would not outraged that our government has reneged on its promise pay back the unused TARP fund to taxpayers?
- Who but the mindless would not question the morality that the
world’s finest health care, which has extended and improved human life
in unimaginable ways—conceived and produced by countless unsung heroes
in the private sector—should magically be transformed by Harry Reid and
Nancy Pelosi into a “human right”, taken over by the state and rationed
out as they please?
Posted by: Darla at December 26, 2009 10:59 AM (XvIN7)
If mindlessness were a power source, perpetual motion would be a reality ... unless the government were in charge of an alternative energy program. Then we'd hear demands to fund a noble cause, even if the program produced no results.
The government is a virus for wealth and productivity. It wastes and wastes and wastes, and then it expects you to celebrate it for doing so.
Why would you entrust your health to a virus?
Posted by: Amritas at December 26, 2009 04:38 PM (6uMC+)
Posted by: Alex at December 26, 2009 05:56 PM (U3O6Z)
48 queries taking 0.1341 seconds, 172 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.