December 26, 2009
Second, a great rundown of a "movement powered by mindlessness" by Dan Freeman:
- Who but the mindless can believe that government run health care will reduce costs and improve care while covering more people?
- Who but the mindless can believe that this President is now serious about reducing the deficit after shattering spending records during his first year?
- Who but the mindless can take seriously the sham â€œjobs summitâ€ held by a President whose every policy is a lesson in job destruction?
- Who but the mindless can believe Obamaâ€™s lie that â€œCash for Clunkersâ€ which cost taxpayers $24,000 per car was successful?
- Who but the mindless would not outraged that our government has reneged on its promise pay back the unused TARP fund to taxpayers?
- Who but the mindless would not question the morality that the
worldâ€™s finest health care, which has extended and improved human life
in unimaginable waysâ€”conceived and produced by countless unsung heroes
in the private sectorâ€”should magically be transformed by Harry Reid and
Nancy Pelosi into a â€œhuman rightâ€, taken over by the state and rationed
out as they please?
Posted by: Darla at December 26, 2009 10:59 AM (XvIN7)
If mindlessness were a power source, perpetual motion would be a reality ... unless the government were in charge of an alternative energy program. Then we'd hear demands to fund a noble cause, even if the program produced no results.
The government is a virus for wealth and productivity. It wastes and wastes and wastes, and then it expects you to celebrate it for doing so.
Why would you entrust your health to a virus?
Posted by: Amritas at December 26, 2009 04:38 PM (6uMC+)
Posted by: Alex at December 26, 2009 05:56 PM (U3O6Z)
48 queries taking 0.086 seconds, 172 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.